Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association Thread (New)

As the old thread has disappeared off the 'face of the earth', I've started a new thread for those of us who enjoy Off Topic.Along the lines of the previous one, the idea is someone writes a word and the next person adds another word linked to the pr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1118 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6685 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 7448 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 83 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 758 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 36: Perceptive
  • 12034 replies
  • 0 kudos

Taking Smart Tech to a new level!

I know we had a recent discussion around wearable tech, and I'm still very much in the market for a smart watch, however as this one isn't really wearable I thought it deserved a thread of it's own. Having recently spent quite a lot of money on denta...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Game of Thrones inbound! (beware of spoilers!)

Hey everyone, I’ve been waiting so long for season 7 to drop and it was so far away I kinda lost track of the date and the next thing I know it’s only next week! From the couple of trailers they have released it looks like it’s going to top previous ...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 61 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Great British Bake Off

Anyone watched the new GBBO on channel 4? If so what did you think?

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spain targeted again

It just keeps happening. Barcelona attack: van driven into crowd in Las Ramblas district - latest updateshttps://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/aug/17/barcelona-attack-van-driven-into-crowd-in-las-ramblas-district?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_cl...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

The 13th Doctor is

Jodie Whittaker https://mobile.twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/886608420241117185/video/1

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wanty's New Place

BBQ's still on for tonight : Minted lamb kebabs + prawn and monkfish skewers + Sweet Chilli chicken wings. Popped into the Thatchers shop as I came through Sandford and picked up a few http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=thatchers&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=12...

• 15223 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar + Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-be...

• 7615 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cats & Dogs

C comes before D in the alphabet Looks like something the cat's dragged in / Looks like a dog's breakfast A cat may look at a king / A dog is man's best friend Dogs come when called / Cats have ansaphones Cats crap / Dogs doody Dogs have masters / Ca...

• 1121 replies
  • 0 kudos