Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association Thread (New)

As the old thread has disappeared off the 'face of the earth', I've started a new thread for those of us who enjoy Off Topic.Along the lines of the previous one, the idea is someone writes a word and the next person adds another word linked to the pr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 908 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6659 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 7434 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 83 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 756 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 36: Perceptive
  • 12034 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS and MumsNet - where have all the nursing staff gone?

An interesting debate-starter, this one: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-48438139 Does the concept of "flexible working" even make sense in the context of an NHS environment? I think there're undercurrents of something else here, but as one with a da...

pgn by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

THURSDAY QUIZ 6 June 2019

Welcome to the THURSDAY QUIZ for 6 June 2019. This week`s subject is BRITISH HISTORY.Your quest is to find: the names of the English Monarchs from 827AD to 1154AD.[to make it more of a challenge, I am not revealing how many names there were, but will...

• 83 replies
  • 0 kudos

ITunes gets the sunday roast treatment

Yes, it looks like it's going to be carved into three, on Mac anyway. Apparently Windows is staying as is for now. I do have a Mac Mini as need to know a bit for work but my platform of choice is Windows as I like custom hardware. I do wonder if they...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

THURSDAY QUIZ: new format

The THURSDAY QUIZ is having a make-over, to make it fairer and to, hopefully, encourage new players. Don`t worry. All the existing elements - the for correct answer; credit for additional info; and the * klaxon * for a wrong answer; and, of course, t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Marjo on holiday from 22nd May

Good morning guys, Just a heads up that I will be on holiday for a week starting from tomorrow (22nd May). I'll be back on Thursday 30 May. @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT will be here as normal in case you want to get in touch with us about anything. I'll g...

Image of a woman reading a book on a beach
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch your UK mobile network with a text message.

As announced 17 months ago, new regulations come into effect from July 1st this year https://www.theguardian.com/money/2017/dec/19/switch-uk-mobile-network-text-message-ofcom Under the new rules, mobile providers will also be banned from charging for...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Niki Lauda died

Some friend on FB posted it just now. I was a bit shocked as I didn't expected it. Former Formula 1 pilot Niki Lauda died yesterday at the age of 70. @Cleoriff was he still an expert on tv? idk.

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos