Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association Thread (New)

As the old thread has disappeared off the 'face of the earth', I've started a new thread for those of us who enjoy Off Topic.Along the lines of the previous one, the idea is someone writes a word and the next person adds another word linked to the pr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 918 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6661 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 7435 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 83 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 756 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 36: Perceptive
  • 12034 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meet Gen - The Derpi Corgi 🐶

Hey guys, after coming across this dog a few times on the internet in the past few days I thought I had to put him on the community. What is better than a good boy? Yes, a hilarious good boy. So please meet Gen, the corgi from Japan with facial expre...

funny-expressive-dog-corgi-genthecorgi-1-22-5f0ea744e82d4__700.jpg funny-expressive-dog-corgi-genthecorgi-1-62-5f0ea790bb30a__700.jpg funny-expressive-dog-corgi-genthecorgi-1-17-5f0ea73aedb42__700.jpg funny-expressive-dog-corgi-genthecorgi-1-9-5f0ea72a20039__700.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

World Emoji Day 2020 + Quiz!

Hey guys, it is World Emoji Day today. We have come a long way as a society from drawing animals on cave walls, inventing numbers and the alphabet and well - now we are back to hieroglyphs. But as these little tiny images have become such a huge part...

world emoji day 2020
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Chess Day 2020

Check mate! Every year on July 20, International Chess Day is celebrated to honour the founding of the Federation Internationale des Echecs, also known as FIDES, in the year 1924. Since ancient times Chess has been a popular game and has been played ...

international-chess-day.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seeking out Nostalgia Online?

Remembering shows from the past with fond memories is something I do from time to time, and recently everywhere I look an article telling me a new show is available.So I thought I would put them together and seek out others I remember. No.1 : Gamesma...

Screenshot 2020-07-12 at 11.00.51.png Screenshot 2020-07-12 at 11.12.58.png Screenshot 2020-07-12 at 11.21.33.png Screenshot 2020-07-12 at 11.29.40.png
O2Karl by O2 Support
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Wed 15 July 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Mon 13 July 2020

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday.Each White Room Quiz will have eight questions - with two questions from four categories. The White Room Quiz is open to all members.Those wishing to take part...

• 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shark Awareness Day 🦈

Shark Awareness Day Duh du du du du du ‍ (humming the theme from jaws)!! Guys it is Shark Awareness Day today. But contrary to what most people think, this day is not about standing on beaches and screaming at divers and swimmers. Sharks are impres...

Shark Awareness Day
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Wed 08 July 2020

• 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Mon 06 July 2020

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

White Room Quiz - Wed 1 July 2020

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos