Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association Thread (New)

As the old thread has disappeared off the 'face of the earth', I've started a new thread for those of us who enjoy Off Topic.Along the lines of the previous one, the idea is someone writes a word and the next person adds another word linked to the pr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 918 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6661 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 7435 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 83 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 756 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 36: Perceptive
  • 12034 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas songs you like or dislike.

Its been a depressing year so i thought a bit of a light hearted thread would lift spirits, i saw this video on another forum and it made me smile. Heads-up - there is a bit of mild swearing in the video if you are easily offended please don't watch ...

What do you dream about?

Hey guys! Happy Tuesday! I've seen some super weird dreams lately, so wanted to open a thread about dreams in general. Do you guys remember any of your dreams normally? What do you usually dream about? What is the most weirdest dream you've ever had?...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

🎅🏻 🎄 Christmas Baking!

Hey guys, I promised the community in October that I'd do some spooky baking for Halloween, and then the oven didn't work properly in my new house so had to pause those plans - now, since it's Christmas, AND my new oven was delivered a couple of days...

Cookies 1 Cookies 2 Cookies 3 Cookies 4
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas Presents

Choosing the present to match the person: A cd for my son and daughter-in-law ... 30 Years of Runrig for Alex ...Michael Ball & Alfie Boe Together at Christmas for Emma.Perfume for a good friend.Cherry brandy liqueur chocolates for my mum Olwen, she ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

🎅🏻 🎄 What are your Christmas traditions?

Hey guys, My turn to write a Christmas topic. Well you might know I'm not super duper into Christmas, unlike @LukasB however in the past couple of years I've had some new traditions forming for how I celebrate and I've really enjoyed it. 1) One decor...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strictly Come Dancing 2020

So it will be going ahead this year, despite Covid 19. It will start a month later than usual in October.They have announced the first 6 contestants I presume each couple will maintain their own social bubble and I think they are planning a limited a...

Caroline Quentin.jpg Jason Bell.jpg Max George.jpg Ranvir Singh.jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 110 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Seasonal Quiz 1 - The 12 ?? Of Xmas

Welcome to There are two White Room Quizzes each week - one on Monday and one on Wednesday. Today`s Quiz is the White Room Seasonal Quiz 1 - The 12 ?? Of Xmas [part of Christmas On The Community] Instead of the usual eight questions, there are 12 que...

diamond-thinker.jpg golden-thinker.jpg
  • 66 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus - songs

The voices of many have been heard in Italy singing from the balconies Bono has recorded a song dedicated to the Italians in lockdown https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/bono-writes-new-song-dedicated-to-italy-during-coronavirus-lockdown/ Please share any ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos