My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

International usage

I’m currently in Germany and have the international usage bolt on active. However I am unable to connect to data roaming.

KL6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t log in

I can’t log into my account 

Another weekend that You Can't upgrade phone online

Anyone else wondering why O2 make it impossible to upgrade your phone online at the weekend?? Not good for people who work away from home Monday-Friday!!

Gitladi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing number and info

Hi folks,I noticed yesterday when logging into the My O2 app that my pay monthly contract account is not showing, just a PAYG number I have also linked (around last summer). I logged in to the web version and it's the same situation. The account was ...

Raekin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my phone (REMOVED)

1/ How do I change to pay as you go. 2/how do i cancel my contract as it is too expensive for me.

I can't view my O2 account

I want to look at my data usage but can't get into my account. I have changed my password but it still won't open

Pa67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

difficulty contacting someone but need urgent help.

Hi, I have been trying to get hold of someone for days to help with my issue- I am trying to cancel my payments with 02 since o2 is not my sim provider and is charging me monthly but i am having issues cancelling this. I tried calling the o2 202 numb...

Accessing the app

I can’t access the MyO2 app. I have reset my password but an error message keeps displaying ‘something went wrong. MyO2 isn’t available to you yet’

GavSloan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! payments

just wondering why my phone has been cut off when it’s been paid for 

meganmoir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App

Why can’t I get signed into the o2 app

Jambo77m by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies