Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Further Info on 08, 09 and 118 numbers

Today I had a further text in from O2: "Do you call numbers beginning with 084, 087, 09 or 118? From 17th August the amount you're charged for calls to these numbers will change. This won't affect inclusive minutes or standard calls to UK landlines o...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Why I chose to change to Android with Samsung S6

So I have been a loyal Apple fan for many many years owning each iPhone since the 3G onwards.But after all this time I have decided going to Android devices was a very big brave leap for me as I loved Apple's simplicity of things. First of all I chan...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 41 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Viridis's funky photos of the week quiz.

That's right, back by no demand whatsoever, it viridis's fpotw.You know the drill. I post up 3 screen shots of zoomed pictures taken on the s6 edge (the best phone camera going)And you just tell me what the fudge they are pictures of.As a special tre...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 40 replies
  • 1 kudos

Kitsound Boom Evolution not recieved

Anyone else had a free kitsound boom evolution not received yet? I ordered my phone middle of December and yet middle of January not recieved it yet, I know it's a free gift but as part or a deal on purchase I expect to recieve it at the same sort or...

• 66 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Removable battery: please help

Hi. I have had a Samsung Galaxy S4 for the last few years. It is useful as I have a second battery that I can swap in seconds. This is useful as I am often away at weekend with no access to electricity.I am due an upgrade( and need a new handset) but...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mis-sold an Aerial Account

Hi all,Just want to add my experience to the long list of people scammed by O2/Aerial CommunicationsDue to a phone call from Aerial (although I actually believed it was O2) I managed to allow myself to be scammed into signing up for a 24 month busine...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bringing products in, My Account

I have had a problem connecting to My account on 1 of the contracts i own ( Wife's ) I have had tobring products in to my account to access online. I need my wife to be able to access her details from her phone as it is now locked out in MYO2 APP. Is...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tazoki scam charges!!!

anyone know how i can contact these scammers, theyve charged me hefty amount for quizes ive never played!!! someone please help. also are o2 able to block this site off my device??

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos