Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

new contract

My contract had ran out at the start of July, I phoned up to get my number transferred to my new phone. I was put to an advisor, she did not share her name, she was very unhelpful, telling me I had made a new contract in the March and had to pay over...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

LG G3 Update

I have a G3 that I got unlocked (switched to TalkMobile). Am I correct in saying that the updates will still be coming from o2 servers? The only branding I can see on the phone is the o2 arena wallpaper, which doesn't have any writing on it, just fir...

E-Z by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing.

I hate this new method of billing in separate chunks for airtime and device. It's pointless and costly. Due to a bad crossover of funds, money didn't come into my account on time by a day so my direct debit bounced - not the issue; what I'm peeved ab...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G4 What's In The Box??

Hi Guys, Hope you can help. I'm due an upgrade soon and as usual have been doing a bit of research on possible replacement phones. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for the LG G4 with the leather back cover, can anyone tell me if LG provide a second ba...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What tips do you have to help your phone run faster?

Hi guys, A member of the O2 Guru team has shared some great tips on how to improve a slow phone (CLICK HERE) by making sure its running as smoothly as it can be. Below are some of the tips and you can find full descriptions of each over on the busine...

slow.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

4g

is 4g in milton keynes about to happen thanks. ?

crozza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Protect beta

O2 Protect Beta – keeping your digital stuff safe Hey Guys, We need your help with this beta trail. ​What is it? O2 Protect is a new digital service which provides complete digital peace of mind, which will be available to both Pre and Post Pay custo...

• 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Further Info on 08, 09 and 118 numbers

Today I had a further text in from O2: "Do you call numbers beginning with 084, 087, 09 or 118? From 17th August the amount you're charged for calls to these numbers will change. This won't affect inclusive minutes or standard calls to UK landlines o...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Why I chose to change to Android with Samsung S6

So I have been a loyal Apple fan for many many years owning each iPhone since the 3G onwards.But after all this time I have decided going to Android devices was a very big brave leap for me as I loved Apple's simplicity of things. First of all I chan...

• 41 replies
  • 1 kudos