Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Priority Offer - Wrappz

Hey folks,Just thought would post a quick review of one of O2s priority offers. Wrappz is a site where you can customize a phone skin with text and images. It really is functional, you can upload from your pc, social media or use images already store...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Saving your photos

If you find One Drive or DropBox too difficult to use to back up your photos & videos. There is another way. Create a album on your FaceBook page & upload them there

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Sardines - MailUK

Hi Curr, I've moved your topic to the Off Topic forum, which is more appropriate for it. Click the link above to be redirected.

MichaelL by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing tariffs

Hi EveryoneJust a comment I must be unique over the last 2 weeks I have spent around 5 hours on the phone to customer services to try and sort a problem out yesterday Friday 22nd Jan I finally thought I had got my wife and myself back on pay and go i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! checking usage on business account

Hi,Does anyone know how to check your usage especially data on the business account, when i was on consumer it was simple using the app but now its a minefeild.martin

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No delivery uk mail

Been waiting since Friday 12-1pm for delivery now on Tuesday been told nothing but lies from UK mail and o2 just as useless this happened 3 months ago when first joined aswell I'm appalled at the customer services plus spoke to managers and that made...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Lumia Ever

Sad news for Microsoft Lumia fans http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/news/lumia-650-could-be-microsofts-last-lumia-paving-way-surface-phone

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent charges on My O2

Is anybody having problems viewing their recent charges on My O2? I used to be able to see an itemised list of all recent texts/calls (in a seperate window) but since the website has been updated, this function appears not to be working. Any ideas? U...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos