Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

S9 plus vs iPhone X

I am torn between the s9 Plus and iPhone X. I can upgrade Monday and i am swaying more towards the iPhone only because of the 3d touch and rise to wake then again i do like the look and specs of the s9+. Does anyone in this community have the s9+ at ...

calviin by Level 3: Thinker
  • 40 replies
  • 1 kudos

PAYG - £10 charge for payment history

O2 don't provide a payment history on the web portal.You have to pay £10 by cheque or postal order, send a photocopy, scan or digital photo of the SIM card, ensuring the SIM number is clearly visible and a photocopy, scan or digital photo of a recent...

Emmmm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Huawei P10 Range

I became a true Huawei convert last year when I tried out the P9 Plus, fell in love with it, and promptly took out a new contract to get my hands on it - despite the fact my Note 3 was functioning perfectly fine and in immaculate condition having not...

Wa10 by Level 19: Quirky
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer service very lacking

Having made 9 phone calls to O2 Customer Help 2 of which promised to call back which did notIt has taken from 6 March untill 16th March 2018 for My Problem to be resolvedProblem O2 unable to recognised my Email address even though the Send ALL Invoic...

ACCREDIT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

unhappy new payg customer

Tonight i decided to try 02 payg for the 1st time. I planned on buying a £10 bolt on so i topped up with £10. When i tried to buy the bolt on, i was told i only had £9 credit. Before i topped up i made sure my data was turned off. I didnt make one ca...

Terrible Customer Services - via Capita

Worse customer service ever - cut calls off, promise to call you back - dream on! Can't see you bill that they have sent you so you have to email them the details!! Shocking service - on for hours going round and round - still not sorted. Guess this ...

Duncan3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi

In https://wifi.o2.co.uk/manage-devices if you try to enter your date of birth (on Chrome on an Apple Mac) you can't change the date manually and the date picker doesn't let you go back year by year. Since I'm in my 50s it takes a hell of a lot of cl...

vogomatix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-fi 4g calling

I bought the phone from Carphone Warehouse I'm just wondering 4G WiFi calling from a non O2 phone when it's still work just spoke to O2 and they said it's not it has to be from O2

4G roaming in Czech Republic

Hello, Much to my surprise after reading that O2 only offer 4G roaming in Germany (which I have experienced, patchy at best especially in crowded areas) I visited Prague and found I had perfect 4G signal everywhere I went at faster speeds than I get ...

My O2 App feedback

Hi GuysI am new to the community.I am on a PAYG plan, and I also have a 2GB bolt on- the observations below are obviously made from that viewpoint (Could it be useful for contract users?) I have been a O2 member all of my phone owning life and I thou...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos