Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Finally got my upgrade sorted :)

Hi everyone after the whole scandal and numerous calls I finally got sorted.I was a bit wound up earlier when I spent 1/2 hour at lunch time talking to someone in the platinum team and clearly didnt wanna help me.Then he had to the check to ask me wa...

4G & 5G Speeds

Hey allInterested in seeing what 4G and 5G Speeds you are getting around the country.I see loads of tweets with EE, Three and Vodafone speeds but hardly any from O2 customers.Cheers

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Goodfeedback

Hi I couldn’t find anywhere to post good feedback. So their was a error with my monthly payment the first person I spoke to was a lady she didn’t seem to be able to fix the issue and even spoke to the floor supervisor and that it would be Monday befo...

Lavo07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why PUK numbers are available online

I was considering to switch on SIM PIN protection for additional security. Before doing that, I was curious to find my PUK number. While doing so, I have suprisingly found that that my PUK code is publicly available online on https://www.o2.co.uk/hel...

User by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Community App

I think it would be a really good idea to have a stand alone O2 community app for both Android and iOS! Something that you can just access through one click of a button instead of all these sign in processes. I find that if you click the link current...

Oxygen87 by Level 13: Prompter
  • 29 replies
  • 2 kudos

Anyone else’s local phone mast been down?

The phone mast near me has been down for the best part of 6 weeks according to the service checker. Rang in to enquire and complain and was told nothing can be done until it's fixed which "should be soon". Despite 6 weeks already passing. I was told ...

MsJac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

call barring

My phone appears to have call barred itself for out going calls and txt, leaving only internet access and incoming calls and text. I have tried the settings menu and using the suggested default passwords for setting call barring (0000 or 1111). the r...

Donl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fed up with loss of internet

I have been a customer for over 12 years and have seen a gradual decline in the quality of connection in London. The past year has been the worst. Most of the time you can’t get on the Internet in Covent Garden or Oxford Street areas. I have complain...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos