Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Dispatching

Is anyone aware if O2s warehouse closes at the same time the customer services does in other word could you receive a dispatch email after the customer services close? On the same day as the order.

kmag52 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Key Workers

Why don't O2 do the decent thing and award all those key workers free unlimited data during these testing times. This way those key workers, like myself, can stay connected with loved ones.

Wi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 watsapp support

Hi. I was browsing about upgrades on o2 and noticed a message saying need help on live chat we have watsapp chat available. Very convincing had an o2 bot and then a a person called daniel replied with all the usual security questions for o2. Further ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing tarriff

When looking for a new pay monthly sim only tarriff via myO2, the options are far more expensive than when I check on comparison sites; why????

Polo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worse O2 upgrade advisor

I've just spoken to the worst advisor on the phone.I'm sure many if you have called and been unable to get through to customer service. As well as live chat.All I e asked this man was "would different colours be released in time of a certain device"H...

Saijai by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not ported fully

Got new phone on Monday and used the on-line port number which was supposed to go through on Wednesday. Current situation is that if I call my existing number it rings through on both my new phone an old phone (EE). If I call the O2 number, that too ...

Next Day Delivery - Not True

Ordered by new tablet at about 12pm today - one of the main reasons I ordered it was because O2 were guaranteeing next day delivery. However on the DHL website it says it's not expected until 14th. Quite bothered by this - I cannot contact O2 as thei...

pogolad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

contact email

HiDoes anyone have a contact email for O2? I need to speak to someone about the network coverage I am getting. Thanks

CK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Robotcalls

I have received 10 calls today from numbers with the same prefix +226 Burkina Faso. Is anyone else having this problem?

bms by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos