Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

PINNED POSTS in Virtual Lounge - Is it just me ?

Is it just me being my usual un-techy self and in the way I totally believe I JINX anything remotely techy ..... but ..... Whilst I absolutely agree those posts which are pinned should be pinned ... well ... mine are PINNED to the top of each ruddy p...

Thank you Jaret!

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to Jaret, a customer service rep in O2 who I spoke to over the phone today. He was very kind, patient, answered all my questions in simple terms and was very empathetic. To be honest, I haven’t had the best exp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung S22 Ultra out of stock

when I pre-ordered this phone there was no mention of stock issues, and I was set to have it delivered today (launch day). After speaking to customer service it turns out there is no stock at their warehouse and I have to wait an indefinite amount of...

DanDanDan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 3 kudos

Unfortunately sad feedback for store experience

Hi everyone! I couldn't find another way to feed this back I'm afraid and I feel it needs to be said. I've been with O2 20 years, I've even worked in one of the stores. They've always been good to me great customer service online and phone. But my mo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting time for orders

Little idea how to improve customer relation.When your online shop keeps crashing browser on Sunday evening, and im forced to use online chat to place my order. Instead, asking me 3 times for my postcode and and informing me about lack of 5g coverage...

zidmac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account was hacked, Iphone orders placed.

Dear all,Be alert if you receive calls from 0330 074 9418, 0333 090 5694.Be alert if you received an email from O2@02upgrade.com (Note this email has (0)Zero not O)2 new phones got delivered at my address, I received a call immediately after DPD deli...

Samsung s22

On my 4th week of waiting for my Samsung s22 it's getting abit of a joke now to be honest.......anybody else still waiting?

GemmaB22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S21 Ultra update

There are some significant changes to the latest build of the software. The cameras have been improved software wise. Selectable scratch disk/page file which acts as extra memory when your on-board ram is lacking. So 12 can be 16gb or whatever alloca...

Falkland fountain s21 ultra wide (1).jpg
anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Basic phones for calls or texts only

Hi there, Does anyone know best/cheap phones to purchase for calls or texts only with a top up sim and no contract? I've tried to speak to a human being at O2 but not having any luck! Any help would be appreciated. Sarah

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium texts from 85222

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let you know of the flaw in O2 pay as you go service. My account balance was deducted for receiving unsolicited text from 85222. It resulted in straight deduction of 1.5 pounds. The O2 chat support was of little help. My q...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos