Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 204 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Battery charge time changing

Plug in Samsung galaxy S20 5g to charge and says full charge in for example 1hr 10m. After a few seconds, it changes to something like full charge in 3hr 45m. Have changed cable and tried different sockets, enabled fast charge on phone etc but nothin...

Keez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

be careful

Idiots rang me and wouldn't go away til i terminated the call and blocked them. Tried telling me i could have 25% off my bill and i kept him on line til i got fed up with his waffling . I knew it wasn't true straight away

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

The poorest customer service I have had

Yes a bold statement to start - "The poorest customer service I have had"On 19th May I did the wrong thing on an unsolicited call purporting to be from O2 and My O2 account got hacked. Yes I should have know better, yes, yes, yes I have kicked myself...

Mike_H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Questions when using your mobile phone abroad

I'm going to Tenerife next week and just need to check a few things to make sure that I won't get any unnecessary charges whilst there. I've currently got 2 Bolt Ons on my account (O2 Travel & £10 spend cap) and wondered if you really needed these fo...

Has O2 leaked customer data?

Recently I fell victim to a scam from a caller pretending to be O2. I became suspicious after the call and phoned O2 back which is what confirmed it was a scam. The person I spoke to was extremely helpful, however afterwards when I reflected, I becam...

Alex19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service

I had called 03448090202 this evening regarding an issue of porting number from another operatorMy call was transferred 3 timesOn the third time, the gentlemen laughed when I said I've been calling everyday to fix the issue I am facing, then he went ...

KKR1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bournemouth Store Feedback

I don't think retail staff get enough kudos for doing their job well so I just wanted to say that I visited the Bournemouth Store yesterday and the 2 staff members I saw, Ben and the manager (I can't remember her name ), were bloody brilliant! Super ...

KayS88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos