Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow reception

using either my iPhone 5 tethered, or my O2 mobile hotspot, download speed is really slow. However, tethered to my wife's Samsung on Virgin / Orange, speed is great. All the checks suggest that O2 reception and coverage is good. Any thoughts on this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't make/receive calls and can't send messages

Losing my patience with o2... For months now i have been having problems with making and receiving calls, as well as sending text messages. I have spoken to O2 numerous times and they just tell me there is maintenance in the area and it won't take lo...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Invalid SIM' in second-hand iPhone 4

Hi everyone, I've just been given an iPhone 4 to replace my iPhone 3 (I know, I'm very behind the times). The iPhone 4 came from my mother, i.e. a trustworthy source, so there's nothing dodgy about the handset.Of course I needed a new SIM, as the iPh...

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Third party screens and Insurance

Hiya, I have insured my phone on o2, however, my friend offered me an instant screen repair when it was smashed by a stranger, will o2 Insurance still cover me with a third party screen?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Enable Visual Voicemail

Hello How do I enable Visual Voicemail on my iPhone6? Thanks! Julieanne.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Having to input own settings iPhone 5s

My daughter has had several iPhones including an iPhone 5s and not once has she received 10 emails to input her 02 settings. I am facing 2 years of not having mms orProper setting on my phone because I'm am nearly 50 and do not want to even attempt t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Request To Unlock My Phone

Re: Unlatching Request - Kana Case ID: 685325747 (KMM1171371601I15977L0KM)I originally sent in a request to unlock my I Phone from O2 so that Ican go with EE.I received an email with the above Case ID saying that I did not haveenough credit to enable...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal in cyprus

Hi all my partner has been in Cyprus for the last 7 days and her Internet has worked fine.. she has woken up today and nothing works at all.. no Facebook no Internet and also WhatsApp does not connect.. she has spoken to customer services who have sa...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G and 4G not working

I've got an iPhone 5S and my contract was eligible for upgrade on the 20th August. I don't want a new handset yet, I want to wait until the new iPhone comes out - whenever it is - so I downgraded my £37-odd a month contract to a Simplicity Tariff on ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock the phone for a different network...

Hi - I upgraded my iphone from a 5s to a 6plus in February, keeping my telephone number. I recently gave my iphone 5s to a friend, who is not on 02 network and on putting in her sim card, it says "the simcard currently installed in this iphone is fro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos