Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tampered iPhone

Anybody with experience of o2 repair shop cliaming a phone has been tampered with ?Only had 5S for two months, so still well within warranty period. Phone became completely inoperable, so took it back to o2 store who sent it away. 1 week later they c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Almost Perfect

Has anyone purchased an almost perfect iphone and would they recommend it

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking iphone 7 plus

I recently bought a brand new sealed iPhone 7 Plus on eBay, seller advertised it as unlocked, but I found out it's locked by network when I plug my 3 sim card, I've spoken to seller, seller said the iPhone is O2 upgrade and he didn't know it's locked...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Call restricted app

My son always runs his bill too high (and I pay for it ) 02 advised there is an app so I can put a block once he has reached his quota and this can be done from another phone (mine) anyone know of an app?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re voice mails

My voice mails don't work cannot hear messages when played back

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

no idea really how to describe this but.....

about a month or so ago a heart thing appeared by my text input box as well as a square-ish pic with an A on it for Gifs which may or may not have already been there. anyway if you press on the heart you can scribble messages & draw pics. assuming it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phishing email

Any one got a phishing email purportedly from O2 but actually from Russia? It said I had a bill of 266 pounds!! And instead of reading it I clicked on the link. I think O2 should follow this up.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! receipt of Iphone 6 in July 2016

Hi there,I need proof of purchase of my iphone 6 (July 2015) which was stolen within 2 months of buying it - and which I am only now about to pay off!Many thanks,Kate

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal Hotspot on iPhone 6 not working

I used to use my hotspot all the time but since my device plan was paid off and I switched to a sim only deal it hasn't seemed to work. It's still a pay monthly deal and I have 10GB allowance but I just can't get my MacBook to connect properly anymor...

Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 12.51.00.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking O2

The phone needs to be unlocked please because we have moved to another server

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos