Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual voicemail not working after uninstalled TUGO

Having uninstalled TUGO on my i phone 6s, I then checked out my visual voicemail was working.Sadly not and when I click phone/ voicemail and it says call voicemail, so in other words I have to dial 901. I've reset network settings and soft reset the ...

Paul1964 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking a phone

Can anyone help me get an iPhone unblocked?I made an insurance claim with O2 in July 2016 and was sent a replacement iPhone 6+ never had any issues using the phone etc. Have just upgraded to the iphoneX and thought I’d use O2’s recycle service for my...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim change

Hi,I've had a samsung for the last two years on pay as you go and just recently brought an Iphone. I ordered a nano sim and I want to keep the same number...how do i do that?Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message trace

Does anybody know how to trace where and when a message came from

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Good afternoon, I am am due to upgrade at the end of this month. I am interested in the iPhone X, however after shopping about I can get a better deal if I go elsewhere. I have been with o2 over 20 years and want to stay so I was wondering if there i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 water damaged

My iPhone 7 has water damage and now won't turn on. Only had The iphone 4 months and was bought new but don't have insurance on this.would this be covered by the warranty? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting worried

I ordered iPad Pro over a month ago to be delivered yesterday still not recieved it !!!!! Rang today to be told waiting for stock really not happy this is a Christmas present for my son haven’t recieved anything to say it was out of stock arrrgggghhh...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

using phones abroad.

I've just contacted o2 querying my bill while abroad.I was given some advice which i was not aware of, hope this might also help others. (or I might be the only person not aware of this info!!!).When abroad to prevent incurring charges if you are onl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deposit

Hi Last week i applied online for the iphone 8 plus. It asked for £350 deposit plus £29.99 upfront cost for the phone. I didn't have the money at the time. If i went into an o2 store. Would the deposit be the same amount or even higher? Is it the sam...

calviin by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos