Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gifting a handset and getting early upgrade

Can I pay off my handset plan and gift my current iPhone XR to my dad. I want to keep my number and sim and get an upgrade handset but keep my current airtime plan - is that possible?

Cazzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air Pods

Hi, Any idea how i claim my 6 months apple music i get free with Air Pods?

Wyper1207 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speak to advisor

How do I speak to a human

Additional phone no longer used other than for FaceTime

Hello. I have an iPhone which we have given to my mother in law to make FaceTime calls with family members. I'm on a contract which I think I can cancel as the phone is not used in any other way, but just wondered if anyone knows if this is correct. ...

Resolved! changing over numbers

so i’m completely new to o2 and i’ve recently ordered a phone for my mum and she wants to keep the number she already has on giffgaff. when i fill out the keep my number form whose details do i put in? would it be my own but just with the number as m...

jodied18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data on my Apple Watch

I bought a Apple Watch series 6 after I got a sim only deal with O2, the account is showing up but I can not get the data package on my watch!! I have spoken to help and they keep giving me the same advice which doesn't work!! Can anyone please help....

Resolved! Apple Watch SE

Hello,I have recently brought at Apple Watch SE for my daughter it’s Cellular model, I’ve set up and now wish to add the airtime plan when I’ve tried to add its greyed out and says ‘your o2 account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your Apple ...

Resolved! Imei number

Hi I don’t have a working phone but need my imei number for insurance purposes will o2 hold this anywhere from when I took out the deal? Thanks

Resolved! Iphone E-sim

Hi, I'm running 2 phones currently, One is a work phone & the other a personal one with a PAYG SIM. I would like to move my personal SIM onto my work phone. Obviously the SIM tray only accepts 1 card but can I do this by means of an E-Sim?

mstarkey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad air 2020 cellular 256gb locked to o2

Hi. I just took a contract for a cellular iPad air 2020 model 256gb. I have contacts also for other networks for work, and wondered is my device locked to o2? Or can I switch my sim cards to use data from each carrier as and when? Seems a shame to le...

Fabuleux by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos