Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone SIM free

Hey, is there any SIM free iPhones that are cheap? Looking for one to link to my hearing aids.

voicemail

for some time now i have been using apple iphone 11xr and my voicemail has been taking my recorded message without any difficulty. Approx 2 weeks ago without any ideas at the time this facility just stopped working and despite all my efforts i just c...

PETERM4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple tv offer

Ive been told you can get apple tv after buying a new phone? How can I facilltate this?

Solaris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WhatsApp

My WhatsApp got hacked and now it’s banned my number. How can I fix this or can I get a new number?

Stressed by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! “Like New” iPhone X has 84% battery health

Hi,As the title says, I have received my iPhone X today.It was advertised as “like new”, so I did expect a few tiny marks etc, but I wasn’t expecting the battery health to be 84%.This battery is going to need replacing very soon and will cost a lot.W...

Resolved! Apple Watch

I have my mobile on a business plan through my business. Having recently purchased an Apple watch with GPS, i am advised that I cannot connect it to my existing plan as O2 businees plans do not allow it...is that correct?!!

Resolved! Order

Hi, I have just within the last half an hour placed an order, its taken the money off me & just now emailed me saying my order is out of stock, i desperately need a new phone as my current one is broken, am i able to perhaps change the colour of the ...

Resolved! apple watch

Hi. If i buy an apple watch in O2 Uk , is it blocked to the network or can i give it as a present to someone in Portugal ??

GandaKim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gifting a handset and getting early upgrade

Can I pay off my handset plan and gift my current iPhone XR to my dad. I want to keep my number and sim and get an upgrade handset but keep my current airtime plan - is that possible?

Cazzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air Pods

Hi, Any idea how i claim my 6 months apple music i get free with Air Pods?

Wyper1207 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos