Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! voice mail what number do i press to hear them

Hi EveryoneI have a samsung Galaxy 11. when i receive a voice male i can't tell what the first number is she tells me to press, then it just goes through all the other numbers and back to number 1. any ideas please.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with email on Galaxy s4 mini

When I receive emails on my shiney new S4 mini I can't delete them. When I've read them, I click the trash can and the email disappears, only to reappear when the phone next pushes for emails. I can't find a setting similar to 'delete from server' wh...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to copy phone book to pc from Samsung

Hello, does anyone know how I can copy my phone book, memo book and possibly messages from my Samsung Galaxy Ace to my PC? I am getting a new phone today and want to be sure I have copies of all the above. I have not been able to bluetooth it, can I ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile internet charges on pay and go go go

On my plan i get 500mb of data. I got a text shortly after joining o2 (as i knew it was to good to be true) saying that there charges for mobile internet on go go go where changing.....Another text then said "if you go over you 500mb you will then be...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM unlock pin

Hi, my phone was with the 02 repair centre and returned (2 weeks ago) and I have now been asked for a sim network unlock PIN, I have called 202 and they couldn't help I was also told via chat that a code would be emailed to me which i didn't get.Ther...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 - Over heating Issue

Dear Guru(s),Could you please advise me on the following, I have recently upgraded my pay monthly mobile to Samsung Galaxy S4 , If I use too much Wi-Fi or Mobile Network, device getting over heat within couple of minutes.Mine gets very hot around the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G

Ive got the S4 and currently have the most recent firmware (PDA:MF8/PHONE:MF8/CGC:MG1(O2U) - 4.2.2 However I dont ever seem to get 4g coverage. Am i missing something? Oh im In Bradford so should be covered Thanks

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 Battery Woes

Afternoon all, sorry if this has been posted before but Ive found over the last week or 2 that my S4's battery life has been going downhill. Ive not installed anything new and am running the stock O2 firmware (recently updated) Its turning off pretty...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! answer phone

I cannot get rid of the red blob indicating I have an answer phone message. Whenever I dial up answer phone there are no new messages and no saved messages. Thishas been ongoing since phone was new.Franx

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos